Growth fueled by accelerating market demand for its marketing platform
Bend, Ore.– December 2, 2014
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the property management sector, today announced its fifth consecutive year of ranking among North America’s 500 fastest growing technology, media telecommunications, life sciences, and clean technology companies.
• The nine-year old company posted revenue growth of 243% from 2009 to 2013 to earn the #343 position on this year’s ranking.
• More than 5,000 property websites representing over 1.5 million units from the Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living, and Student Housing industries are hosted on the DXM Platform.
• G5 recently launched the G5 DXM® Marketing Cloud, its next-generation software platform. The platform features eight Product & Service Solutions – including Sites, Search, Social, Property and Customer Data, Creative and Professional Services, Training, and 24/7 Support – that enable properties to drive the customer experience across key digital touchpoints to increase demand, revenue and net operating income.
• Technology Fast 500™ provides a ranking of the fastest growing public and private companies in North America. Award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2009 to 2013.
• In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500™ recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of five years, and be headquartered within North America.
• “Digital has reinvented marketing. And the marketplace is seeking our software to help them navigate this new territory,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We are truly honored to be recognized for the fifth year in a row as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.”
• “The companies ranked on the 2014 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 continue to set the bar for their industry higher each year,” said Eric Openshaw, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP and U.S. technology, media and telecommunications leader. “There are so many exciting products and smart thought leaders driving this list. We congratulate the Fast 500 companies and look forward to seeing them continue their momentum into 2015.”
• “For 20 years, the Deloitte Fast 500 rankings have honored the innovation that is part of these companies’ DNA,” added Jim Atwell, national managing partner of the emerging growth company practice, Deloitte & Touche LLP. “We’re glad to be serving these high-growth companies, and helping the technology sector recognize the great strides and transformation these companies are making in their respective areas.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the property management sector. The G5 DXM® Marketing Cloud enables owners and operators to drive the customer experience across key digital touchpoints – from awareness to advocacy – to increase demand, revenue and net operating income.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/Blog.