Harnesses the search engine optimization power of social media to drive more leads and move-ins
BEND, Ore. and DALLAS – October 29, 2013
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the Senior Living industry, today announced the launch of its latest new software platform offering. G5 Social SEO™ integrates social media with SEO best practices to increase traffic, residents and revenue.
- G5 Social SEO™ is the latest addition to the G5 DXM Platform which includes an SEO Website Platform, SEM Paid Advertising, an Advanced Lead Tracking System, Reporting & Analytics, and Client Performance Management.
- This announcement coincides with the Annual LeadingAge Meeting & Expo in Dallas.
- Social SEO is the application of social signals to search results.
- Google+, the search engine’s social platform which launched in July 2011, caused a fundamental shift in how search engines present results – one where search results are determined as much by the people the searcher knows as by the sites that have the most links.
- Several of the most important factors in SEO ranking now come from social media, with Google+ leading the way. (Searchmetrics, 2013).
- 97% of customers search for local businesses online. (Google, 2010)
G5 Social SEO™ Product Details
- Social Network Optimization – Google+, Facebook, Twitter – Measures activity, manages social signals (replies, likes, circles, and follows) and provides a tool to easily push offers, contests, sweepstakes, descriptions, and photos
- Website Social Integration – Integrates social sites directly into your website to drive more social signals
- Reputation Management – Provides continuous monitoring of major social changes to proactively manage online conversations
- Promoted Reviews – Pushes customer ratings and reviews to your community website; auto push or self-select options
- Business Listing Optimization – Includes setup and ongoing optimization; includes Bing, Yahoo Local, and Yelp
- Google+ Local Optimization – Leverages proven optimization strategies to increase Google+ rankings; includes page setup, ongoing monitoring and maintenance
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting – Quantifies performance based on social activity
- “As search engine algorithms evolve and leverage social relationships as a trust factor in determining rank, it’s crucial to integrate social activities into your SEO strategy,“ said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “Our new Social SEO software platform automates the integration of social signals with SEO tactics to help our clients get more traffic, more leads, more move-ins, and more revenue.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the Senior Living industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing communities to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
Amy Foster Trenz