Enables Facilities to Drive the Customer Experience to Maximize Profitability
Bend, Ore. and Las Vegas, Nev. – September 10, 2014
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) for the Self Storage industry, today announced the release of its next-generation DXM software platform.
• The G5 DXM® Marketing Cloud includes eight Product & Service Solutions that enable facilities to drive the customer experience across key digital touchpoints to increase leads, leases and net operating income.
• This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2014 Self Storage Association (SSA) Annual Fall Conference & Trade Show at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
• Lessens dependency on lead aggregators
• Lowers overall cost-per-lease
• Increases demand, allowing facilities to raise rents without adversely affecting occupancy
• Builds better brand advocates
Product & Service Solutions
• Sites: Responsive Design with Anytime Redesign™, CMS Widgets, Search Optimized, and Optimized for Mobile
• Search: Content Strategy, On-& Off-Page SEO, Landing Pages, SEM, and G5 Digital Strategists
• Social: Social Strategy, Social Setup, Reputation Management, Review Invitation Tool, and Social SEO
• Property Data: Performance Analytics, Business Intelligence, DXM Scoreboard, Benchmark Reporting, and ROI
• Customer Data: Customer Experience Profile, Lead Tracking, Lead & Lease Attributions, Cost-per-Lease, and Behavior-driven Marketing
• Services: Creative Services, Professional Services, Integrations, G5 Client Performance Manager, and SEO/Social Strategy & Services
• Training: G5 Product Knowledge Base, Product Training, On-demand Webinars, Onsite Visits, and Client Summit
• Support: Specialized Support Team, 24/7 Knowledge Base Access, Secure Submission & Status Tracking, Critical Issue Prioritization, and 24/7 Emergency Support
• With the commoditization and continuous disruption of technology, the Age of Information has given way to the Age of the Customer, an era where “only customer-obsessed companies will survive.” (Forrester Research)
• By the end of 2014, the number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the number of people on earth. (Cisco, 2014)
• Search has become more social, and online conversations (including reviews) play a pivotal role in the consumer’s digital decision-making process. 78% of Internet users consider online reviews influential when making buying decisions. (Ipsos, 2012)
• A brand’s website is the most influential digital touchpoint. (McKinsey, 2013)
• “The world has changed. Your customer is in control,” said Dan Hobin, G5 Co-Founder and CEO. “The disruptive innovations driven by customer access to digital devices – Web, smartphones, apps and more – are making customers more informed and more powerful than ever. It’s imperative for companies to reassess how customer experience is designed and delivered. And prioritizing the role of digital experience is central to this effort.”
• “The G5 DXM Marketing Cloud gives our clients the power to own the customer experience – from awareness to advocacy,” said Chris Eckert, G5 Chief Technology Officer. “Digital has reinvented marketing. And we’re helping our clients meet the needs of today’s digital consumer by changing the way marketing is done in the Self Storage industry.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the Self Storage industry. The G5 DXM® Marketing Cloud enables owners and operators to drive the customer experience across key digital touchpoints – from awareness to advocacy – to increase leads, leases and net operating income.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (4th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
# # #
Amy Foster Trenz