G5 Ranked on Inc. 500 List for Third Consecutive Year
BEND, OR – August 30, 2011
- G5, the leading provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions, today announced its third consecutive year of ranking among America’s 500 fastest growing private companies.
- G5 posted revenue growth of 728% over the last three years to earn the No. 474 position on Inc. magazine’s 30th annual listing.
- The six-year-old company’s previous rankings were No. 146 (2009) and No. 248 (2010). Three-year revenue growth was 1,208.5% and 1,236.1% respectively.
- G5’s vertical-specific solutions include Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living and Student Housing. Over 3,000 property websites – desktop and mobile – are hosted on the G5 Local Marketing Software Platform, a single source for maximizing marketing spend and performance.
- The 2011 Inc. 500 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2007 to 2010. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2007. Additionally, they had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2010.
- The minimum revenue required for 2007 is $100,000; the minimum for 2010 is $2 million.
- “Now, more than ever, we depend on Inc. 500/5000 companies to spur innovation, provide jobs, and drive the economy forward. Growth companies, not large corporations, are where the action is,” said Inc. magazine Editor Jane Berentson.
- “We’re honored to be recognized for the third consecutive year,” said G5 CEO Dan Hobin. “Our growth is fueled by the results our clients achieve using the G5 Platform. Average client results include occupancy increases of nearly 5%, website traffic increases of 146% and cost per lead decreases of 24%.”
G5 is the leading provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions that help mid-market companies get found online, generate more qualified leads, convert more leads into new customers, track marketing performance – including offline, and optimize to the marketing sources with the best return on investment. G5’s Local Marketing Software Platform & Services provide clients with more customers and better business performance. Backed by investor Volition Capital, G5 was founded in 2005 and is based in Bend, Oregon. For more information, please visit www.GetG5.com
About Inc. Magazine
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures LLC, Inc. is the only major business magazine dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies that delivers real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. With a total paid circulation of 710,106, Inc. provides hands-on tools and market-tested strategies for managing people, finances, sales, marketing, and technology.