G5 Honored as One of Oregon’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for Fourth Year
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bend, Ore. – June 17, 2014
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) for the property management sector, today announced its fourth year of ranking among the fastest growing private companies in Oregon and southwestern Washington.
• The nine-year old company previously ranked #3 (2010), #6 (2011), and #33 (2012) on Portland Business Journal’s annual listing.
• The G5 DXM Platform includes Responsive Design Websites, Ongoing SEO, SEM Paid Advertising, Advanced Lead Tracking System, Reporting & Analytics, and Client Performance Management.
• More than 5,000 property websites representing over 1.2 million units from the Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living, and Student Housing industries are hosted on the G5 DXM Platform.
• Over the past year, G5 has launched several innovative products including G5 Social SEO™, which integrates social media with SEO best practices to increase traffic, customers and revenue.
• Companies are ranked by percentage of revenue growth over three years (2011-2013). In order to qualify, private companies must be headquartered in Oregon or Clark County, Wash., exhibit revenue growth over the past three years and have compiled revenues of at least $250,000 in 2011.
• The list of the 100 fastest growing private companies (PBJ100) is featured in the June 13 edition of the Portland Business Journal.
• “To be recognized for the fourth year as one of the fastest growing companies is truly an honor,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “Property owners and operators know they can count on us as a collaborative partner to guide them through the constant change of the digital marketing sphere and grow their business. It’s our clients’ results that have kept us on Portland Business Journal’s list.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the property management sector. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (4th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.