G5 Wins Another Best Website Design Award
Digital Marketing Leader Brings Home More Gold
BEND, Ore. – April 11, 2013
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the property management sector, was awarded “Best Website Design Service” honors by Inside Self-Storage (ISS).
• This was the first year that website design was a featured category in the “Best of Business” Awards.
• Over 4,000 properties – representing over 1 million units from the Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living and Student Housing industries – leverage G5’s “best website design” as part of the G5 DXM Platform.
• The G5 DXM Platform includes products and services that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint. Products can be used independently or as a single solution.
• The award was presented on April 4 at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo at the Paris Hotel & Resort in Las Vegas.
Inside Self-Storage “Best of Business” Awards
• The reader-choice poll, launched in 2011, solicits online votes from industry professionals.
• Winners were selected across 30 categories, including architectural services, management software and technology innovation.
• “It’s an honor to be recognized,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We pride ourselves on delivering the smartest web design in the property management industry – combining SEO optimization, brand-building design and conversion rate optimization to drive superior results for our clients.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the property management sector. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.