Press Release: New G5 Uber Leasing® 3.0 Simplifies Online Self Storage Leasing with 3-Step Process
Operators see an average of 3-4 new leases per month, per location, through online leasing
BEND, Ore. – October 20, 2020 – G5, the leader in self storage marketing optimization, announces the launch of G5 Uber Leasing® 3.0, an online leasing product that allows self storage shoppers to select a unit, pay, and sign a lease with an easy 3-step process. Operators using G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 have seen an average of 3-4 new leases per month, per location.
“We first developed G5 Uber Leasing in March 2015 and our clients immediately found value in the product,” said Dan Hobin, CEO, G5. “Given our current circumstances, today’s consumers buy even more online and they expect the simplicity of ecommerce, even in self storage. With the seamless 3-step process, G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 takes the consumer off the market fast and reduces the chance of them buying from a competitor.”
Benefits of G5 Uber Leasing 3.0:
- Highly customizable: G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 gives self storage operators a competitive advantage with over 100 configurations tailored to their business needs.
- Conversion focused: G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 meets renters where they are – mobile-first and contactless. This best-in-class leasing product delivers the right user experience with usability best practices, resulting in higher conversions.
- Frictionless process that saves staffing time: By simplifying online self storage leasing with an easy 3-step process (select a unit, pay, sign a lease), G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 converts shoppers to renters, increasing occupancy and freeing up onsite staff to focus on business at hand.
- Integrates with SiteLink and Centershift: G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 integrates with backend management systems to dynamically merchandize units, and update pricing hourly as unit availability changes.
- Includes soft lead capture: To contend with shopping cart abandonment, G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 includes soft lead capture. With no login required, G5 brings prospects back into the leasing process with win-back emails.
“G5 delivered a great customer experience and a superior product to help drive our prospects through a seamless online shopper’s journey. It has been worth the cost, many times over,” said G5 client, Tim Springer, President, Move It Storage.
To learn more about G5 Uber Leasing 3.0, watch this short video or schedule a demo.
As the leader in digital marketing optimization, G5 turns marketing into move-ins for self storage properties. Through its scalable lead generation strategies, emerging technologies, and AI-based solutions, G5 delivers higher quality leads and better ROI. Founded in 2005, G5 currently provides marketing solutions for more than 8,000 properties and two million units throughout the U.S. and Canada. Based in Bend, Ore., G5 is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners. Learn more at GetG5.com.
PR & Corporate Communications Manager
Get News, Articles & Updates in Your Inbox
Thank You for Your Interest
We will be in contact soon and look forward to learning more about you and your company. Based on your marketing challenges, we’ll discuss increasing visibility into your analytics and how to generate more and better leads so you can achieve your marketing goals.
In the meantime, we invite you to check out our checklist on website accessibility. Use this checklist to start assessing the baseline accessibility of your website.
Enjoy! We’ll be in touch very soon.