Calendar Alert: G5 Announces Virtual Marketing Conference, Futr Forum, October 13-14
Two-day online event will bring together thought leaders from across the multifamily, self storage, and senior living industries
BEND, Ore. – September 30, 2020 – G5, the leader in real estate marketing optimization, announces Futr Forum, a two-day virtual event scheduled for October 13-14, 2020, that will bring together leading operators and forward-thinking companies from across the multifamily, self storage, and senior living industries to share how they adapt, lead change, and drive better results through smarter marketing.
WHO: G5, the leader in real estate marketing optimization, and thought leaders from the multifamily, self storage and senior living industries. Open to the public.
WHAT: Futr Forum, a two-day virtual marketing conference
WHERE: Online, click here to register. This event is presented at no cost. (The first 200 registrants will receive a gift box.)
WHEN: October 13, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and October 14, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Full agenda can be found here.
DETAILS: During this two-day virtual event, attendees will learn how today’s innovators, game-changers, and thought leaders are thinking differently about the role of technology to attract, engage, and convert new leads efficiently. In addition, there will be interactive lightning roundtables featuring hot topics from within the multifamily, self storage and senior living industries; discussion groups; and networking sessions in which attendees can collaborate and learn from each other.
Conference highlights include:
- Keynote: At the Intersection of Technology & Branding: Presented by Paolo Torchio, CEO of NextGuest and a 20-year leader in the digital marketing space
- Soccer Thinking for Management Success: Presented by Peter Loge, Associate Professor and the Director of External Relations in the School of Media and Public Affairs at The George Washington University
- Spotlight on Marketing in 2020 and Beyond: Featuring Raheem Amer (Devon Self Storage), Jessica Castleberry (Meridian Senior Living), and Marcella Eppsteiner (Mission Rock Residential)
- Partner Insights: 30-minute sessions with G5 partners including MRI, FURTHER, Knock, BetterBot, OneDay, RentDynamics, SmartRent, & Enquire
- Presentations by Amazon and YouTube
To register for Futr Forum, click here.
As the leader in digital marketing optimization, G5 turns marketing into move-ins for multifamily, senior living, and self storage properties. Through its scalable lead generation strategies, emerging technologies, and AI-based solutions, G5 delivers higher quality leads and better ROI. Founded in 2005, G5 currently provides marketing solutions for more than 8,000 properties and two million units throughout the U.S. and Canada. Based in Bend, Ore., G5 is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners. Learn more at GetG5.com.
PR & Corporate Communications Manager