Businesses with non-responsive mobile websites could be missing out on as much as 68 percent of potential traffic. When Google and other search engines cannot recognize a mobile website as being related to a desktop counterpart, over one in four rank lower than they could in mobile search results.
How does website configuration impact mobile …
Last week, Facebook announced its latest enhancement to business Page designs: redesigned native video channels. Facebook has been making efforts to increase market share of online video consumption; a market currently dominated by Google-owned giant YouTube. So it won’t be surprising that Facebook’s new business Page design allows video to look and feel a lot …
On December 11, Facebook announced a big update to its business page service: call-to-action buttons on Facebook Business pages. The feature, currently in beta testing, initially rolls out over the coming weeks and worldwide next year.
CTAs to choose from:
Google recognizes the frustrations mobile searchers face – scrolling side to side to see all of the content on a page, zooming in to click on links that are too small – and will now reward websites that meet mobile-friendly criteria with a label that is visible to consumers on mobile search engine results pages …
Growth fueled by accelerating market demand for its marketing platform
Bend, Ore.– December 2, 2014
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the property management sector, today announced its fifth consecutive year of ranking among North America’s 500 fastest growing technology, media telecommunications, life sciences, and …
Google’s Penguin algorithm was initially released in April 2012 with the intention of penalizing websites that created unnatural links in an attempt to “cheat” the search engine’s ranking systems. One example of unnatural linking would be on-page links with anchor text stuffed with keywords. Penguin basically evaluates how trustworthy a site’s links are, rewarding those …
November 4th marked the end of Like-Gating on Facebook. No longer can a company page charge the price of a “Like” to view a video, see a picture, play a game, or enter a contest. So what does this update really mean for brand pages on Facebook? The answer lies not in the Like-Gate itself, …
Enables Properties to Drive the Customer Experience to Maximize Profitability
Bend, Ore. and Orlando, Fla. – November 17, 2014
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) for the Multifamily industry, today announced the release of its next-generation DXM software platform.
• The G5 DXM® Marketing Cloud includes eight Product & …
Enables Communities to Drive the Customer Experience to Maximize Profitability
Bend, Ore. and Nashville, Tenn. – October 20, 2014
• G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) for the Senior Living industry, today announced the release of its next-generation DXM software platform.
• The G5 DXM® Marketing Cloud includes eight Product …
Senior Living Executive’s September/October 2014 issue features G5’s analysis of the customer journey taken by adult children of prospective residents and the five rules of the road for mapping this journey.
As this demographic spends more time online than any other media channel, it’s critical for senior living marketers to understand all of the paths …